I ordered flowers 2 days ago and paid extra for guaranteed delivery for today (Valentine's Day).I understood that because these were "growers choice" the selection may not be exactly like the picture.

Not even remotely close! There were no roses at all, and not even one of the other types of flowers. Instead, at 9:00 at night, she finally received 6 DEAD tulips. I paid nearly $50 for 6 DEAD tulips?!!!

Obviously the company knew this was going to be a problem because they had added a tacky note that said these would "perk up" in water. They couldn't even be propped up in the vase. This company is nothing but a scam. They offer promotional prices to entice a buyer and then tack on several additional fees, and then produce terrible service and the worst product I think I have ever purchased.

They are unscrupulous and completely reprehensible!

DON'T BUY anything from them.I know I NEVER will again.

Review about: Proflowers Growers Choice Bouquet.

I didn't like: Terrible product.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $48
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1288442

You can order flowers from a local florist and they will deliver exactly what you ask for. They're much better than the 1-800 flower deliveries.