Proflowers - Frozen, wilted and broken

I ordered item 30063311 (12 long-stemmed red roses

Includes baby's breath and greenery which Includes Elegant Ruby Vase, Teddy Bear, Lavender Spa Trio, Chocolates and Love Pick) and had them delivered to my wife's work!Excited after spending over $120 for my wife to have a special day with the advertised perfect flowers, I was devastated to say the least with the results.

I had no idea they would be shipped via UPS and cringed with the thought of roses being thrown around in a box.

Needless to say the product arrived was 1) not red roses 2) frozen and horribly wilted and 3) 7 of the 12 were broken below the bud at the stem either immediately or as they thawed.I demanded a full refund of this product for the complete failure and humiliation I now carry and have yet to get a response from ProFlowers!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 16, 2013 #610064

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about