Killeen, Texas

I ordered item 30063311 (12 long-stemmed red roses

Related: Proflowers - Terrible product

Includes baby's breath and greenery which Includes Elegant Ruby Vase, Teddy Bear, Lavender Spa Trio, Chocolates and Love Pick) and had them delivered to my wife's work!Excited after spending over $120 for my wife to have a special day with the advertised perfect flowers, I was devastated to say the least with the results.

I had no idea they would be shipped via UPS and cringed with the thought of roses being thrown around in a box.

Needless to say the product arrived was 1) not red roses 2) frozen and horribly wilted and 3) 7 of the 12 were broken below the bud at the stem either immediately or as they thawed.I demanded a full refund of this product for the complete failure and humiliation I now carry and have yet to get a response from ProFlowers!

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $108
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers