I ordered an arrangment of flowers on a Sunday for a funeral Monday afternoon(the time of the funeral had not been set until late Saturday). Monday morning at 9:30 (the funeral was at 1:00), I was contacted by Pro Flowers telling me they do not service the area I ordered the flowers for, although the website fully indicated they id.

They claimed they had been working on a solution. I explained that they were putting me in a huge bind because 8 other people were expecting that these flowers would be at the funeral. I asked to speak to the supervisor and was put on hold. I was told the supervisor was busy but they would try again to find a florist.

I told the lady on the phone that I would expect an update shortly. 45 minutes later I was called by the supervisor and told they had called the florist in the area and they couldn't help me. So I stated that if I called the nearby florists that they would tell me they couldn't help then I would know that they hadn't tried and I would file a complaint. I run a retail store and know you should take care of your customers.

The very first florists I called was very helpful and made a very pretty arrangement. The supervisor told me that they would deliver my flowers to one of the family member's homes for up to 50% off if they didn't live in that area.

The family does live in the area and so that was not possible. The supervisor acted like she was doing me a favor by telling me I would get a full refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc

We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with out service. That's not typical.

But if you received poor customer service when your order had a problem, that's definitely not acceptable and not how we train our agents. If you still haven't gotten this issue resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call at 866--526-9426 -Steve

I do not live in the town the flowers were sent to and it was a Sunday so other florist were closed. I have worked for small businesses all my life and do support them when I can. I actually run a very large retailer business and understand also that any business needs support.

If you run or own a retail store, why wouldn't you support fellow small business owners and buy direct from them?