I ordered a Grande Gourmet Fruit Basket for my daughter.The basket was high priced but included a ceramic teapot for "brewing up a cup of happiness" and an assortment of 15 gourmet products.

As my daughter loves tea, this seemed an appropriate birthday/house warming gift. Imagine my surprise when she called to thank me for the basket, I excitedly asked about the teapot only to find there wasn't one. She sent me a picture of the basket. I was floored.

It looked like a basket from my local grocery store. There was no tea pot, no honey and only two little items of tea!

To think, I paid 164 dollars.

Review about: Gift Basket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $164
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Proflowers - Poor Quality of Plant Proflowers " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more