I ordered a Grande Gourmet Fruit Basket for my daughter.The basket was high priced but included a ceramic teapot for "brewing up a cup of happiness" and an assortment of 15 gourmet products.
As my daughter loves tea, this seemed an appropriate birthday/house warming gift. Imagine my surprise when she called to thank me for the basket, I excitedly asked about the teapot only to find there wasn't one. She sent me a picture of the basket. I was floored.
It looked like a basket from my local grocery store. There was no tea pot, no honey and only two little items of tea!
To think, I paid 164 dollars.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gift Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "Flowers in poor condition lilies brown did not open irises did not open dead within 3 days very unhappy with condition of flowers ..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."