I ordered a Grande Gourmet Fruit Basket for my daughter.The basket was high priced but included a ceramic teapot for "brewing up a cup of happiness" and an assortment of 15 gourmet products.
As my daughter loves tea, this seemed an appropriate birthday/house warming gift. Imagine my surprise when she called to thank me for the basket, I excitedly asked about the teapot only to find there wasn't one. She sent me a picture of the basket. I was floored.
It looked like a basket from my local grocery store. There was no tea pot, no honey and only two little items of tea!
To think, I paid 164 dollars.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gift Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."