Phoenix, Arizona

I find it very interesting how your slick hidden charges work. I ordered 2 items supposedly at 29.99. bottom line after asking for morning delivery, I get charged for standard AND morning delivery -$30.00 each order, then the slick 2.99 "care and handling" bs. Final order cost: 174.51. For 2 dozen roses….

I Called "customer care" # and was told, "well it's expensive this time of year”. Seriously???? I went back and re-ordered, again price in e-mail was $29.99..After re-ordering the price was suddenly $39.99 ea plus all the other bs. But good news is now the order is $107.60….Hmmmm a $67.00 “savings”

*** poor pr and "care” IMHO.

My order number is just in case…110596986473

I know you won’t care, but I will never order from you or this site again, and will verbally "spread the word" about your deceptive bs. Last year I ordered 2 gifts. They arrived "wilted" and the chocolates were melted and inedible. I was promised this would never happen again. You wanted my opinion and comments, well, there they are. I am waiting with Bated breath to hear your "professional" response and your "customer care"

A very dissatisfied client,

I remain,

Scott Reeves

President

Select wood floors

A+ Rated by the BBB

This is the e-mail you sent me.

♥ Cupid Approved ♥

One dozen long stemmed roses

With square glass vase

Was 69.97-was 39.99

Extra 25% off: 29.99

Reason of review: Hidden charges, pricing changing from one page to next.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ProFlowers Pros: Selection.