I went to ProFlowers because they had a $15 off coupon from Living Social. I went through the order and got the flowers in my shopping cart to see the final cost to see what it would be before purchasing the Living Social deal.

Everything looked fine, so I went ahead and got it. Then, on the last "confirmation" page, after I had already entered my credit card info, a $12.99 *additional* shipping fee showed up (beyond the $9.99 I'd already paid for delivery on Mother's Day) plus another $2.99 "care" fee.

At this point, I'd already spent the money on the Living Social voucher so I ordered it anyway.

So then I started looking up reviews online and found many complaints about flowers showing up in a box from UPS! My flowers are going to be delivered and we'll see what they look like, but I'd recommend going ANYWHERE else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Coupon.

Comments

proredpc
#651962

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.