Minneapolis, Minnesota

my boyfriend and i are in a long distance relationship. so for valentines day he decided to sent me flowers from pro flowers.com.

dont ever do it after spending almost 100 dollars on 2 dozen rainbow roses that I had to put in the vase by my self and a box of chocolates that could break your teeth and a card that was in the most inconvenient place the roses were like smashed and were not even open at all. they looked like they were cut way to early. do i decided to go online and look at them.

they look nothing at all like the picture. its only been two and a half days since i got them and they are wilting and starting to die so much for 7 day guarantee of freshness

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

• Valentine's Day

Comments

jhernandez

Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely apologize for the roses being crushed.

We do ship all of our products in a specially designed gift box in bud form, fresh from the growers. Additionally, we apologize for the chocolates being too hard.

We would like to make this right for you, if you could email your order number to cssocial@proflowers.com. - Jose

Let your boyfriend know to call a local florist in Minneapolis and have them delivered properly. Skip the boxed overpriced wilting flowers! :)

ProFlowers Reviews