Turnaround Time

My flowers are already drooping and wilted after LESS than 24 hours and I followed the care instructions to the letter!The flowers arrived via FedEx (not hand delivered) and without the card my husband ordered and PAID for.

ProFlowers disabled the ability to share photos on their Facebook page so potential customers can't see the evidence of the *** they sent everyone! My husband called customer service and was told he could get replacement flowers for a $24.99 delivery fee!

That's ridiculous!We want our money back!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of flowers were dead and customer service was awful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of proflowers flowers. Proflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proflowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Proflowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more