My flowers are already drooping and wilted after LESS than 24 hours and I followed the care instructions to the letter!The flowers arrived via FedEx (not hand delivered) and without the card my husband ordered and PAID for.
ProFlowers disabled the ability to share photos on their Facebook page so potential customers can't see the evidence of the *** they sent everyone! My husband called customer service and was told he could get replacement flowers for a $24.99 delivery fee!
That's ridiculous!We want our money back!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Flowers were dead
- Customer service was awful
- Refused to give a refund
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Proflowers One Dozen Red Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "Buyer beware as PAYPAL IS now on the side of this dishonest HASSAN seller. I opened two disputes on the same transaction and was denied twice stating these items..."
- "When purchasing from these people Do Not Pay By Check, as I did, pay by credit card so at least you can get a Charge Back. Got the unit when Installing..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."