Media, Pennsylvania

My flowers are already drooping and wilted after LESS than 24 hours and I followed the care instructions to the letter!The flowers arrived via FedEx (not hand delivered) and without the card my husband ordered and PAID for.

Related: Review about Proflowers Valentines Day Flowers from Apopka, Florida

ProFlowers disabled the ability to share photos on their Facebook page so potential customers can't see the evidence of the *** they sent everyone! My husband called customer service and was told he could get replacement flowers for a $24.99 delivery fee!

That's ridiculous!We want our money back!

Review about: Proflowers One Dozen Red Roses.

I didn't like: Flowers were dead, Customer service was awful, Refused to give a refund.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers - Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review Proflowers "Sent my dear mother flowers for mothers day and the flowers are skimmy and withered....i was so embarred when my mom sent me a picture of the flowers..." Read more Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more