My flowers are already drooping and wilted after LESS than 24 hours and I followed the care instructions to the letter!The flowers arrived via FedEx (not hand delivered) and without the card my husband ordered and PAID for.
ProFlowers disabled the ability to share photos on their Facebook page so potential customers can't see the evidence of the *** they sent everyone! My husband called customer service and was told he could get replacement flowers for a $24.99 delivery fee!
That's ridiculous!We want our money back!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Flowers were dead
- Customer service was awful
- Refused to give a refund
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Proflowers One Dozen Red Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "When purchasing from these people Do Not Pay By Check, as I did, pay by credit card so at least you can get a Charge Back. Got the unit when Installing..."
- "Buyer beware as PAYPAL IS now on the side of this dishonest HASSAN seller. I opened two disputes on the same transaction and was denied twice stating these items..."
- "I had just activated my card the last day of Nov. then charged the montly Fee for that month, on top of a one time activation Fee, including a monthly..."