I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16.

Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining how they had to substitute due to quality and I would be receiving 25% off the price. After seeing a picture of what my mom actually received, I have requested a FULL refund from ProFlowers. The two pictures show what I ordered (total of $68 after outrageous delivery/handling fees) and what was actually delivered. The flowers were dead and wilted, and obviously not what was ordered.

The vase was not bright red/silver, but barely colored at all, like the color had been scraped off all over and just left a shadow. Also there was no message card included, even though I'd filled out the information online when ordering.

Had I not called my mom when tracking the delivery, she would not have even known who they were from. Shame on ProFlowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments