Florissant, Colorado

Last Valentine's day, I ordered flowers for my self and my mother, and at least 5 coworkers had ordered flowers, the flowers didn't last more than a day and started wilting and turning brown. I've ordered from Proflowers a few times and finally gave up last v-day when I spent about $100 and had nothing but disappointment.

I filed a complaint and never heard from Proflowers. Needless to say they lost at least 7 customers last vday due to a poor product.

One would think that if a product was not acceptable and they receive a complaint from a repeat customer, they would rectify the situation somehow. Not even an apology email was received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

sweeney.april881
Clifton Springs, New York, United States #607781

This statement is NOT ***. This is a FACT.

I myself have contacted Pro-Flowers via email to complain and got NOWHERE !!!

I was on the recieving end Last Valentine's Day! What a joke these flowers are! First of all the flowers come in a box, rubber banded together. The recipient has to assemble the flowers themselves.

And second of all Large long stemmed roses were mini roses, that I had to clip to debris the rotten petals! REALLY.....WHO WANTS TO PAY FOR THIS TYPE OF SERVICE? If I'm going to send someone flowers they better be Nicely arranged in a vase maintenance free!

(Besides your typical plant food). Pro-Flowers is a rip off!