Washington, District Of Columbia

Here is my note that I just sent to Pro Flowers:

Just a note let you know how disappointed I am, as a current (now former) customer.

I ordered flowers for my Mother's birthday on March 14th, for delivery on April 10th (her birthday was on the 11th).

The flowers were supposed to be delivered to Bath, Ontario (Canada).

After not be delivered on the promised date (and no communication from PF), I decided to call the next day and get a status – after being put on hold for 15 minutes, I hung up.

I then emailed into customer service, and received an email from "KEN G" that "our fulfillment center says that unfortunately, the destination area is too remote for us, we will have to cancel this order". What?

So I wrote back to Ken G, asking him how could this be, after the fact?? His response was that you use a third party source in Canada, and that they get the order from you about a week before delivery (there's a problem right there). Then the order is sent to their "contracted outlets" (fourth party source??), who then (at that time), make a determination on delivery, or not to deliver. But no communication back to you, or maybe back to me (THE CUSTOMER)?

My final correspondence was with KEN G on 4/11, at 2pm, which, after again I asked him how could I have not been made aware of a non-delivery, he stated: "That communication only came through this am from the notes in the account – as soon as we get the notification we sent out the notice". Wrong – I was NEVER notified. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't called (emailed) to complain about the flowers NOT BEING DELIVERED, I would have never been contacted about this.

Let me say that again: if I had not contacted you, you would have yet to contact me – does anyone else deem this unbelievable?

One last thing – as the manager of a sales and customer service department, I am fully aware that things sometimes "slip through the cracks". It happens to us as well, and we try to do anything and everything possible to find resolution to the issue, and offer the customer something (anything?) to rectify the problem.

None of these were done or offered to me.

Thanks for listening.

Steven

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

Steven, I understand your frustration and what to do the best I can to rectify the problem. Please contact me at 888-855-3486 or email us at corporate@customercare.providecommerce.com.

We look forward to being in contact with you. -Mike