Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge in contact with me or try to resolve my problem The flowers that I got delivered never bloomed and they were dying!I tried to send a message on facebook and posted pictures not only were my comments deleted I was not able to post on their page anymore.
I can truly say that company is a scam and FRAUD.
I believe they offer the worst service and quality flowers!I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM OR USE THEM IN MY LIFE!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."
- "ordered a combo and got no fries. No customer service. Waited in line to buy fries because they messed up and didn't answer back and waited three full orders for..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."