DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!!What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late on delivery, but still charged me for the delivery.
Needless to say I have complained to the company, but I do not expect to ever hear back from them - and I will be filing a complaint with the BBB on them.
I suggest anyone who has encountered the same issues that I have also contact the BBB and file a complaint.What was supposed to be a "deal" at $19.99 turned out to cost almost $70.00
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "I purchased this product no pistachios very disappointed this is my second disappointment with planters product in a months time..."
- "This is a Store Leader who has the picture on her public Facebook page. I complained that this is clearly racist but she's still a Store Leader!!..."
- "I purchased Gucci flatswhen I put them on they immediately cut into my skin. Also the soul crumble attached an sticky substance I urge buyer be aware As I have also..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."