DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!!What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late on delivery, but still charged me for the delivery.
Needless to say I have complained to the company, but I do not expect to ever hear back from them - and I will be filing a complaint with the BBB on them.
I suggest anyone who has encountered the same issues that I have also contact the BBB and file a complaint.What was supposed to be a "deal" at $19.99 turned out to cost almost $70.00
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary. When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "John Deere D140 burned to the ground in warranty, John Deere will not cover it said it was probably dirty. Appears to be a fire that started around the coil...."
- "Today a man was brutally attcked by a gang of men outside a KFC. The man was simply getting a bucket of chicken to take home to his grand kids..."
- "Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the..."