Miami, Florida

I ordered a special valentine presentation (flowers, chocolates, and valentine vase). They forgot to put the vase in the box.

After several minutes on the phone with someone who barely speaks English and would not transfer me to a supervisor they promised to overnight a replacement. Two days later it arrived (on Valentine's day) but they sent the wrong order (not the Valentine presentation). It was now too late for me to order a Valentine presentation for my girlfriend.

They may have promised a full refund (let's see if I get it) but they can never replace the lost moment of presenting a Valentine's presentation to the one I love. Instead of making it a wonderful moment, ProFlowers turned this moment into a nightmare.

By the way, with the three phone calls to try to rectify the errors I ended up spending almost an hour on the phone with operators who barely speak English and had trouble understanding what I was trying to communicate.

Beware!

YOU ARE TAKING AN ENORMOUS RISK IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY! Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments