I went onto the ProFlower website to order flowers for my Aunt's birthday. I was to the point were I was ready to pay, when the site went down.

I tried two more times, but both times the site went down again. That made me mad, so I picked another floral website and ordered flowers from them. To my surprise, the next day my Aunt called me to say that she had received two bouquets from me. I had not given my credit card number to ProFlowers, but I had ordered from them previously.

ProFlowers must have finished my order for me without my knowledge. The only message on the card was my name. Now I have to pay for two bouquets of flowers instead of one. Ch-ching!!

I think ProFlowers should reimburse me for the website going down. That order was never finalized and I never received a confirmation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

We apologize if you had difficulty with out online order process. I'm not aware of any recent site outages, but if you had connection issues which resulted in duplicate orders,we'll take care of it for you.

With the way our online order process works, the orders are not written to our system unless they are confirmed on the customer's end. If you close out a browser, the order will disappear. The only way for an order to process is to click the Submit Order button. However, even if the page times out for you, once that button is pushed, it's typically been written to our system, and you should have received a confirmation email.

Regardless, give us a call and we'll make it right for you.

We certainly don't want you to feel like our order system unfairly charged your card. 888-855-3486 -Steve