I placed an order online on 5/9/2013. The online ads stated that they the flowers had free shipping. However, when I check out and was given a confirmation number my bill was $44.37. I called the 1800 number and I was informed that my order was not free and they could not give me free shopping. I informed the person on the phone that my account was low and I different know ProFlowers was going to charge me $12.99 for shopping and $4.99. I was informed that there was nothing they could do for me. They could not give me my money back or give me free shopping on the item.

This was my first time using ProFlowers and I thought they would be a good place to buy flowers for someone I love. However, this was a bad experience and I would never recommend telling anyone else to use Pro Flowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
#651971

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

I had almost the same experience.It had a discounted price up until you chose to pay then there was a tiny option that said you only get this price if you sign up for some offer.thank god I seen it before purchasing.