Sent an arrangement to my best friend's wife in the hospital on the day she gave birth, and paid an extra $15 for same day delivery, and they still didn't arrive until the day after.

10 days later I sent two dozen roses to my mother as one of her gifts for her 65th birthday, and they didn't arrive until the day after, even when I specified for them to be delivered on her special day. I spoke to her today, about three days after delivery, and all the roses were nearly dead.

I will never order from them ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

Yes, don't order from Pro Flowers, especially Valentines day! My poor husband has fallen for their commercial which the sports station he listens to constantly promotes.

Unfortunately, the past 3 years, the flowers have arrived between 6:45pm and 7pm. On Valentines Day - local florists will deliver your flowers as early in the day as possible, not ship via UPS. For the past 3 years I've kept quiet about this because I didn't want to hurt his feelings but not today. It's 6pm on Valentines Day and flowers have yet to arrive (4th year in a row).

Once they do arrive (he doesn't know that I know he ordered from them again as I saw the charge in our online bank statement a few days ago) I'm going to chat with him about wasting his/our money on pro flowers.

Would be so nice to have had flowers on my desk all day today to enjoy. They'll probably arrive just in time to interrupt the nice lamb chop dinner I'm making.

Ordered roses for Valentines Day and it is close to 4:31 p.m. and my wife has not received them. You are better off shopping with local florists.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #329654

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie