State: Minnesota City: Minneapolis Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (2 of 205 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers - No flowers on Mothers day

Had a guaranteed delivery date for Mothers day. Guess what no flowers ever made it to my door. Very upset with this. Will never order from this company again. Called and talked to customer service (that is famed out overseas) Could not understand service rep at all. Wanted to know if I wanted discounted rate for another order. Told them all I wanted was the money back. They then proceed to tell me that it will be at least 5-7 business days for that to appear on my credit card. They are quick to take your money, but not return the funds after they screw your order up.
Product
Proflowers Delivery Service
Show
I wish I had found this site before I ordered. I ordered a fresh flower arrangement for same day delivery. The arrangement was 29.99 but came to over $51.00 by the time tax and delivery fees were added. I received a phone call at the end of the business day from...
jhernandez
jhernandez

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you. Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Product