State: Minnesota Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (4 of 209 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

ProFlowers in Minneapolis, Minnesota - No flowers on Mothers day

Had a guaranteed delivery date for Mothers day. Guess what no flowers ever made it to my door. Very upset with this. Will never order from this company again. Called and talked to customer service (that is famed out overseas) Could not understand service rep at all. Wanted to know if I wanted discounted rate for another order. Told them all I wanted was the money back. They then proceed to tell me that it will be at least 5-7 business days for that to appear on my credit card. They are quick to take your money, but not return the funds after they screw your order up.
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss

ProFlowers is NOT what you expect

1.6
I wanted to have ProFlowers send something to my wife who was in the hospital over Thanksgiving. When it didn't show up on the desired date, I checked my email to find that they couldn't make the delivery date and wanted to know if I wanted to change it. Being it the Thanksgiving, I called the special number and spoke to a "Customer Service Rep." After they took the replacement order the made the promise (and they should never do this) that it would be there the next morning at the hospital. I was hoping for the best. The next day came and went, so I called the hospital front desk to see if the flowers were delivered and there was nothing there. I then checked my order online and found that NO ONE had picked up the ProFlowers Order for delivery. I immediately called and cancelled the order. Then on top of it all, they claim that they would only credit me a partial refund for a waiting period. So I called again and got the runaround. Eventually, I did get the full refund, but I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER use ProFlowers again.
Mysha

Thank you for posting your experience. We do care about the service we give to you and we're truly sorry your concerns were responded to without empathy and concern for your situation, as well.

Please know, we're truly sorry that this has been such an upsetting experience, especially considering the reason for your gift. Rest assured, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we do want to help you further, right away.

At your convenience, please email us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com so we can ensure this is made right.

- Corinne

Mysha

That's unacceptable. We're sincerely sorry to hear that this was not resolved and we do want to help.

At your convenience please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to further resolve this for you.

We do want to keep you coming back and we are truly sorry we let you down. - Corinne

ProFlowers still has not taken care of the billing refund of this issue. They tried to send a bouquet (that wasn't anything like I ordered) as an "We're Sorry" answer. It was lousy.

@Jeffo

We're very sorry this still has not been resolved for you, Jeff. We can do more and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Our social media team will ensure this is fully resolved and hope to hear from you.

- Corinne

View more comments (3)
Reason of review
Poor customer service

ProFlowers in Eagan, Minnesota - Daughter's 25th Birthday

I ordered flowers and candy to be sent on the 17th of May. It was my daughter's 25th Birthday! When I ordered I made sure that they were available to be delivered on Friday. I live in Minnesota my daughter lives in Florida. I was at work Friday until 5:30pm. I get off work and there is a message on my phone that her address is wrong. I call the # and verify her address which was correct. So she said that Fedx could not find her address so when I was told that I ask them what are they going to do. I was told that she could go pick them up! Wrong I told her I paid for there services. So I asked can you deliver them tomorrow ,I was told the next delivery date would be the 21st of May. SO Pro flowers would have Fedx deliver the Flowers that would be sitting at there facility from the 17 of May until the 21st and deliver those same flowers. So I am already upset because I am not with her on her birthday I tried to do something special that she would not expect and this happens. I asked if they could send her new flowers and the answer was they Pro flowers does not do that. It was not there fault that Fedx could not find her address. So weird to their wise do not get flowers from them. BIRTHDAY SURPRISE RUINED!Thanks Pro Flowers Thanks Fedx Maude you should invest in GPS!Had them credit my account!
Proflowers Delivery Service
I wish I had found this site before I ordered. I ordered a fresh flower arrangement for same day delivery. The arrangement was 29.99 but came to over $51.00 by the time tax and delivery fees were added. I received a phone call at the end of the business day from...
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie