Knoxville, Tennessee

I agree with the other 296 complaints Proflowers are misleading customers.. You get to the last page of checkout and your price is double.

I just wanted to order some Valintines flowers for the advertised price of 29.00 and it turned into 68.00 @ checkout. I understand that there are taxes and del. charges but come on!!! i will not purchase anything from a company that does that type of misleading advertisement.

I got to the last page of checkout and felt like i had just been taken in by the old bait and switch game! but i didnt take the bait.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Quality of product that you deliver? HA WHAT A JOKE IF YOU CONSIDER WILTED AND DEAD FLOWERS QUALITY THEN GO AHEAD AND SEND SOME TO YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND..I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT THINK THEY ARE QUALITY THEN..

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #428716

We're sorry that you felt misled or confused by our advertisements. We ensure that all of our advertisements specify additional charges for shipping and handling, and we understand that shipping costs add expense to your gifts.

We work closely with our partners to keep the delivery costs we pass on to our customers to a minimum.

Even with those shipping costs, we are confident that we offer a competitive price, especially given the high quality of product that we deliver. -Steve @ProFlowers