San Antonio, Texas

I thought it would be nice to have some flowers shipped to my girlfriend's office for Valentine's Day and saw ProFlowers' advertisement for free shipping. I selected a bouquet for $48 with advertised "free shipping", only to discover in my confirmation email that they charged me three separate and different types of shipping fees totaling $26!!!

When I called customer service, the first person to answer said he was busy as soon as he picked up the phone and told me to call back so I could get someone else...wth?! After I did that, the customer service person I eventually talked to said it was too late to cancel and refund me since the order had already been processed (from only a couple hours earlier).

Sooo ticked off about this... I'm going to let everyone I know about what happened and never use these guys again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

michelle0818

**Forgive me if you are reading this for the 3/4th time. I am posting this on EVERY post I see re: Proflowers!***

I have to say I got mine from ProFlowers today and they were DEAD. Not a little wilted, not a little droopy, not not opened but DEAD DEAD DEAD rotten. It was like they'd been frozen and when they thawed they soaked in their own water. Thank goodness hubby had them sent to the house. I would have been soooooo embarrassed if they showed up to my place of business.

ANY men reading this a word of advise. By the time proflowers charges you for .... Let me cut and past all the bull s. Now... this was for a 49.99 W/upgrade vase and strawberries. The flowers were DEAD and the strawberries didn't even show.... Maybe tomorrow.

GO TO YOUR LOCAL FLORIST... Just call them, tell them what you want to spend and they will make it GREAT, 10 times better then this ***. I know not seeing a picture makes some men nervous but honestly it's the best way.

If you don't want to do that go through teleflora.com You order it online, but that order is sent to your local florist and it is arranged and delivered.

Here is the actual order with all the BULL S charges

Order Total

100 Blooms of Love with 6 Gourmet Dipped Strawberries: $49.98

Large Ginger: Free! (GOt the basic ugly clear vase)

Full Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Berries $29.99: $0.00