Completely different flowers as those ordered.Flowers were skimpy.

I had 2 deliveries within a week (mothers day/birthday). 1st order's vase had a bubble at the bottom which made it wobble. The flowers were nowhere near as pictured. They sent a replacement.

2nd order was 2 dozen roses. Half the roses were long, the other half was short which made the arrangement look weird. Lickily i had the replacement vase because the vase arrived broken and was nowhere near the one i was suppose to get.

Completely different vase.I was very embarrassed to have these "arrangements" delivered to my MIL.

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible - Total Rip-off Proflowers "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more