Denver, Colorado

I placed a order on May 6th and when I selected the delivery date hit the 15th. I actually wanted the 8th so I immediately called to get it fixed the girl tells me that she fixed it well she didn't fix it so I called them again after speaking to them again I told them that I wanted the delivery charge refunded because they missed the delivery.

They said that I needed to speak directly to express florist and I could change the delivery to the 9Th so I did.So I spoke to a total of seven different people and getting nowhere I decided to wait another day and see if they would make the delivery. I called them on the 9th and they tell me I have to wait until 5:00 I said it will be delivered today they said yes before 5:00. Once again it's 5:00 and no delivery so I called and now they tell me its on the truck it's now 6:35.

I will never do business with them. And I still want the delivery charge of $18.00 back!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc
#651968

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.