I purchased the $19.99 deal for a dozen long stemmed roses for my Mom on Mothers day. I live 100 miles from her so I never saw them.

She said they were beautiful but even if they weren't thats beside the point. The $19.99 is a joke. It cost me $70.00 total and I didn't buy anything else from them except the dozen roses. They said that regular delivery is $10.00 but it's an extra $19.99 on Mothers day.

So I spent $30.00 just for delivery. Then they said that the vase was free. It's free only if you join their website and to that you have to fill out all kinds of stuff. So I declined to join up and spent the $13.00 for the vase.

Then the tax took it to an even $70.00. In their adds, they purposely leave out the details of the features that ppl will need that will cost them so much more.

Their site has taught me a very valuable lesson. And that is to check the reviews of sites that might also be as shady as these guys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

I experienced the same as the previous complain. Placed an order for flower arrangement advertised for $32.95 w/ balloon - an additional $4.99, good, and seeing that the first day available for delivery was the "following day(Saturday)" , I agreed, and placed the order. It was not till I completed the order with credit card information that I discovered this:

Sub-total: $37.94

Standard Service Charge: $12.99

Morning charge: $4.99

Saturday charge: $4.99

Rush charge: $4.99

Order Sub-total: $65.90

Tax: $3.95

Order total: $69.85

I don't discredit companies from making an " honest" buck, but I feel this kind of practice is utter " trickery" and won't consider using their service again!!

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300258

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie