Proflowers - Mother's Day/Birthday a Bummer!

My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they sent me 12 roses from ProFlowers.

The packaged was delivered from CA to AZ via UPS. I opened them and followed the enclosed directions to the "T". The next day 5 of the 12 roses never even opened and bent over. Within the next two days all of the roses were dead.

I called ProFlowers and they apologized and said they would send another bunch. I was going on vacation the next day so I delayed the sending until I returned. Almost the same thing happened again but this time one of the flowers did actual open. NONE of the flowers had a scent of a rose. I don't know how you can grow such poor quality roses - no scent and so skimpy - not many petals.

I guess I could have called again and complained and would keep getting dead roses, but I thought twice was enough!

I recommend NEVER USING THIS SERVICE for any occasion - it's not worth the money you spend.

At least I got the sentiment out of the thought of sending me flowers for my special day!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Proflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about