Proflowers - Mother's Day/Birthday a Bummer!
My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they sent me 12 roses from ProFlowers.
The packaged was delivered from CA to AZ via UPS. I opened them and followed the enclosed directions to the "T". The next day 5 of the 12 roses never even opened and bent over. Within the next two days all of the roses were dead.
I called ProFlowers and they apologized and said they would send another bunch. I was going on vacation the next day so I delayed the sending until I returned. Almost the same thing happened again but this time one of the flowers did actual open. NONE of the flowers had a scent of a rose. I don't know how you can grow such poor quality roses - no scent and so skimpy - not many petals.
I guess I could have called again and complained and would keep getting dead roses, but I thought twice was enough!
I recommend NEVER USING THIS SERVICE for any occasion - it's not worth the money you spend.
At least I got the sentiment out of the thought of sending me flowers for my special day!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a lush looking mum in a ceramic turkey for my Mother-in-law for Thanksgiving to use as a center piece for our family gathering. Luckily I was there to..."
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."