Featured

My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they sent me 12 roses from ProFlowers.

The packaged was delivered from CA to AZ via UPS. I opened them and followed the enclosed directions to the "T". The next day 5 of the 12 roses never even opened and bent over. Within the next two days all of the roses were dead.

I called ProFlowers and they apologized and said they would send another bunch. I was going on vacation the next day so I delayed the sending until I returned. Almost the same thing happened again but this time one of the flowers did actual open. NONE of the flowers had a scent of a rose. I don't know how you can grow such poor quality roses - no scent and so skimpy - not many petals.

I guess I could have called again and complained and would keep getting dead roses, but I thought twice was enough!

I recommend NEVER USING THIS SERVICE for any occasion - it's not worth the money you spend.

At least I got the sentiment out of the thought of sending me flowers for my special day!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments