Featured

My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they sent me 12 roses from ProFlowers.

The packaged was delivered from CA to AZ via UPS. I opened them and followed the enclosed directions to the "T". The next day 5 of the 12 roses never even opened and bent over. Within the next two days all of the roses were dead.

I called ProFlowers and they apologized and said they would send another bunch. I was going on vacation the next day so I delayed the sending until I returned. Almost the same thing happened again but this time one of the flowers did actual open. NONE of the flowers had a scent of a rose. I don't know how you can grow such poor quality roses - no scent and so skimpy - not many petals.

I guess I could have called again and complained and would keep getting dead roses, but I thought twice was enough!

I recommend NEVER USING THIS SERVICE for any occasion - it's not worth the money you spend.

At least I got the sentiment out of the thought of sending me flowers for my special day!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more