So embarresed, i ordered a 50.00 dollar flower arrangement that look beautiful on the website at Pro Flowers. When my mom recieved them they were almost DEAD, petals almost ALL falling off!!

i can't believe how terriable they looked. Plus the Chocolate (ROCKY MOUNTAIN) was hard and gross. I will never order from Pro Flowers again.....Where ever you people get your flowers from, you def.

should not get them from there anymore!How can or could any company be sending almost all dead flowers to any one any where in the first place, unreal. - Angry in Rochester Ny.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

did you phone them for a replacement? They will replace, but instead off complaining here, call THEM.

Think about the holiday you are calling during. This is typical when ordering flowers on line during a big flower holiday. They will send a replacement, but you have to give them a chance to fix it.

Are you perfect?! lol

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #651925

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

Yeah i just got my 64 dollar bouquet and some flowers were replaced with the cheap purple things and carnations. The two large roses where replaced with Sun flowers. I have seen better looking arrangements at walmart husband got scammed