Portland, Oregon

I do buy flowers often, that was the first time I use your company and the last time for sure, and I will do my best to warn other not to waste their time and money with Proflowers.

I placed my order on Tuesday and paid extra to have a morning delivery on Wed.

I only find out from my wife that the flowers, balloon and chocolate I ordered were never deliver, then I call your customer service and spend more than half hour on the phone, to be told that the flowers were on the truck and will not be deliver today, since it was too late to deliver at the address given online, I ask them to deliver to my home about 6 miles away and again I was told they will not do that, I think that was the least they could have done since they did not make the delivery on time.

I'm also in business and I will never treat any of my customer that way, if I do wrong I always find a way to fix it immediately, I do care about my costumer, it's clear that's not you way of doing business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #600359

We apologize that your order was not delivered on time, and that you were not offered a proper resolution to this issue. Please contact us at cssocial@providecommerce.com so we can research your order and address these issues. We look forward to resolving this.

Amy