Proflowers - My husbands surprise wasted!

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package from today at work.I didn't expect anything because my husband is not a romantic and we had planned to celebrate this weekend anyhow.

So the fact that he took the time out to send me flowers today made my heart skip a beat. I opened the box and read the his message and then pulled open the green plastic sleeve and my heart sunk it was bouquet of leaves. I pulled the bouquet out of the box to get a better look and there were about 6 closed tulips hidden in the leaves. I read the description on the label which reads 'tulips red, lilies oriental', well I did receive closed tulips but no lilies.

I'm upset that my husband money and effort was wasted!I haven't told him yet but I have to, he deserves a refund.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 16, 2013 #610084

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about