Salt Lake City, Utah

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package from proflowers.com today at work.I didn't expect anything because my husband is not a romantic and we had planned to celebrate this weekend anyhow.

Related: PROFLOWERS sucks!!!!

So the fact that he took the time out to send me flowers today made my heart skip a beat. I opened the box and read the his message and then pulled open the green plastic sleeve and my heart sunk it was bouquet of leaves. I pulled the bouquet out of the box to get a better look and there were about 6 closed tulips hidden in the leaves. I read the description on the label which reads 'tulips red, lilies oriental', well I did receive closed tulips but no lilies.

I'm upset that my husband money and effort was wasted!I haven't told him yet but I have to, he deserves a refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers