I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package from proflowers.com today at work.I didn't expect anything because my husband is not a romantic and we had planned to celebrate this weekend anyhow.
So the fact that he took the time out to send me flowers today made my heart skip a beat. I opened the box and read the his message and then pulled open the green plastic sleeve and my heart sunk it was bouquet of leaves. I pulled the bouquet out of the box to get a better look and there were about 6 closed tulips hidden in the leaves. I read the description on the label which reads 'tulips red, lilies oriental', well I did receive closed tulips but no lilies.
I'm upset that my husband money and effort was wasted!I haven't told him yet but I have to, he deserves a refund.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "On December 17th, 2016, I ordered 35% Hydrogen Peroxide from Pure Health Discounts. My package was lost and has not been delivered to me. However, the seasonal driver from FedEx..."
- "We signed up with Vivent Wireless internet and phone in April of 2015. I was so excited by the promise of up to 100Mbs for the same price I was..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."