I was actually EARLY this year for planning my wife's flowers for Valentines Day and made a Proflowers order 10 days prior to V-Day. I took off work on V-Day and was home when the flowers arrived. Much to my dismay, I didn't receive any "flowers" but a bunch of green stems and unopened buds. Not a single flower bloom was to be seen in the entire arrangement. In the few hours I had before my wife came home, I cut the stems, put water and the plant food in the vase and put the whole thing near a window top hopefully coax the buds to open up. By the time she got home, half the buds had just started to open, but still, I had no "flowers" to give her.
I understand that online florists have to take a bit of a risk and have a local florist supply the actual product. Part of this involves preparing bouquets of "young" flowers in the expectation that they will have bloomed by arrival. But Proflowers plus whatever local vendor they used did a HORRIBLE job - ruined my whole day. This bouquet may turn out to be OK in the next day or so, but that completely misses the point. Who the *** wants to get so-called flowers on Valentines Day and then sit and wait??
Take a look for yourself at the arrangement and you be the judge on whether or not this was worth the price (or any price).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."