I was actually EARLY this year for planning my wife's flowers for Valentines Day and made a Proflowers order 10 days prior to V-Day. I took off work on V-Day and was home when the flowers arrived. Much to my dismay, I didn't receive any "flowers" but a bunch of green stems and unopened buds. Not a single flower bloom was to be seen in the entire arrangement. In the few hours I had before my wife came home, I cut the stems, put water and the plant food in the vase and put the whole thing near a window top hopefully coax the buds to open up. By the time she got home, half the buds had just started to open, but still, I had no "flowers" to give her.

Related: Proflowers - Poor excuse for flowers!

I understand that online florists have to take a bit of a risk and have a local florist supply the actual product. Part of this involves preparing bouquets of "young" flowers in the expectation that they will have bloomed by arrival. But Proflowers plus whatever local vendor they used did a HORRIBLE job - ruined my whole day. This bouquet may turn out to be OK in the next day or so, but that completely misses the point. Who the *** wants to get so-called flowers on Valentines Day and then sit and wait??

Take a look for yourself at the arrangement and you be the judge on whether or not this was worth the price (or any price).

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers