Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.7
Style and Design

I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown and dead. I have attached a picture of the terrible quality.

I am so embarrassed that she received these from me. And I am beyond angry that I paid $84 for something that I could have bought at Walmart for $10. This is the second time I’ve gotten terrible quality from ProFlowers. No more. I am done ordering from this company.

This is the second time I have had a terrible experience with them. The first time it was with much cheaper flowers, and I'm typically not the type to complain, so I let it go and never reported it. I tried to give them another chance and this is the experience we received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality of flowers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of proflowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $84. Proflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proflowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Proflowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments