Proflowers - Never Again!
I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown and dead. I have attached a picture of the terrible quality.
I am so embarrassed that she received these from me. And I am beyond angry that I paid $84 for something that I could have bought at Walmart for $10. This is the second time I’ve gotten terrible quality from ProFlowers. No more. I am done ordering from this company.
This is the second time I have had a terrible experience with them. The first time it was with much cheaper flowers, and I'm typically not the type to complain, so I let it go and never reported it. I tried to give them another chance and this is the experience we received.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "I recently bought some plans from TheGeekPub. There is a negative review on here from a scammer in Poland. I can assure you that review is 100% falkse. TheGeekPub's..."
- "Macy’s ORDER# 1102106267 UPS TRACKING # 1Z7270661247280441 I placed several orders with Macy's on 3/2/15 and was given various shipping and delivery dates for my purchases. One of those was due..."
- "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."