Keller, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.7
Style and Design

I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown and dead. I have attached a picture of the terrible quality.

I am so embarrassed that she received these from me. And I am beyond angry that I paid $84 for something that I could have bought at Walmart for $10. This is the second time I’ve gotten terrible quality from ProFlowers. No more. I am done ordering from this company.

This is the second time I have had a terrible experience with them. The first time it was with much cheaper flowers, and I'm typically not the type to complain, so I let it go and never reported it. I tried to give them another chance and this is the experience we received.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality of flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers - Horrible - Total Rip-off Proflowers "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more