Confirmed orders for wife and daughter a week ago for delivery on Valentine's Day.On Valentine's Day at 1041am, received a curt email from ProFlowers saying that they were sorry but they couldn't fill the orders, but would "expedite" delivery.

It's a little hard to expedite an order when it's already late. Called their 800 number to complain and was told, "we're so sorry for the inconvenience, but we took too many orders and hope to deliver your flowers within a couple of days." Asked to talk with a supervisor, was put on indefinite hold for 25 minutes, then transferred to "Alice in Los Angeles." Alice assured me that the orders would be delivered today. They weren't ever delivered.

When I called again, they said that they were, "so sorry." I agreed that they are so sorry .....so sorry in fact that I will NEVER use them again and go out of my way to tell others of my bad experience with their service and lack of concern.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers