Turnaround Time

The grossly overpriced flowers (as others have remarked, large service fees are hidden until AFTER you enter all information including address and credit card) were never delivered.When I called, 2 days later, they said they would re-send the order -- but that it would still take another 3 days from when I called.

I said I expected that under the circumstances they would not charge me, but they refused -- they still wanted to charge me full price for a delivery 5 days late.

So I simply canceled the order, which they did (rudely, then hanging up on me).Given the disappointment involved, that's hardly a satisfactory solution.

Never again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers. The most disappointing about proflowers delivery service from Proflowers was hidden fees, staff attitude and customer service was awful Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments