Reno, Nevada
Featured Not resolved

This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. Receiving them is actually embarrassing....

ProFlowers is a huge ripoff! Don't waste your money! Their flowers are ***. Not to mention, they arrive in a cardboard box and the recipient has to cut the stems, put water in the vase (only if the send paid extra for one), and try to create the arrangement. The only problem is the flowers are always limp and dead already so trying to make them look nice is impossible.

Unfortunately, I have received ProFlowers three times and each time they were absolutely horrible so I'm not just basing this opinion on a one time event.

The first photo is what is shown on their website. The second is what you actually receive.

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fraudulant representation.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

I have ordered from that company many times for my mom and mother-in-law.I have them take a photo of the flowers and send it to me.

I want to make sure they received what I ordered. Only once was there a problem. I called pro flowers and explained the problem. I also let them know I can send a photo of it.

They were very nice and had a new order sent out the next day.

I was a little upset that mom received the flowers that looked like that, but they fixed the problem and the next set of flowers mom received was beautiful.

Dan
Pickerington, Ohio, United States #944965

Very worried.I ordered this for my girlfriend today.

I ordered it at 1:20pm. Then I decided to google the company and found this site. Called immediately to cancel. Customer service said it had already been processed and was getting ready for shipment.

It was 1:37pm. 17 minutes...and too late to cancel.

Now I'm scared to death what is going to arrive at my girlfriend's apartment Saturday.:O

anonymous

That is the way flowers are shipped when you don't use a regular florist that will personally deliver them to your door. You can't expect them to be all ready arranged unless you use a regular florist.