I ordered flowers for my mom for mother's day and during my order chose the flexible delivery option for delivery on either May 10th or 11th. When my order was finalized, after I entered my credit card, the bill included a $4.99 delivery charge, for delivery on May 11th!

I did not choose that. When I called customer services, they refuse to do anything about it and had the audacity to say that it was who "I" was the one who made the mistake.

What kind of customer service is that?! Will NEVER, EVER order from them again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

Hello Orangecap, I'm sorry for your frustration. Before clicking confirm, there is a complete breakdown of the entire order.

If a $4.99 charge was part of the bill, it would have stated that on the 'review order' page, before you clicked confirm.

If still have questions or concerns, give us a call at 888-855-3486. Casey

I ordered from Proflowers 2 bouquets for Mother's Day to same address for 2 different recipients for Friday delivery.One got there the other didn't, FedX wouldn't deliver due to damaged packing at pickup? Addressed this Friday evening with Proflowers, their response was next delivery would be on Tuesday after Mother's Days or pay additional delivery fees for something that wasn't my fault. I asked for a refund so I could go elsewhere.

proredpc

We apologize for your negative experience, please contact our team at 888-855-3486 so we can assist you with this. -Amy