Chicago, Illinois

I ordered flowers on Sunday to be delivered to my mom on her birthdaywhich was the following day. I requested that they be delivered on that Monday with a box of chocolates. It was her birthday and she is finishing radiation treatments for breast cancer this week so it was a pretty special occasion. She lives in TN and I live in IL. I got a call on Monday afternoon around 4 pm saying they did not have the correct flowers for the arrangment so it would have to be delivered the following day (Tuesday). I was disapointed since I knew she was alone and would think I had not remebered her birthday! The caller from Proflowers aassured me that they would upgrade the arrangement to a peimium ,larger arrangemnet and have it delivered the next day by 11 am. I was concerned she would not receive it before having to go to the hospital for her treatment and if it was delived while she was gone, it was going to be very hot that day and the chocolates would melt since she wasn't going to be back until 4ish. The caller reassured me again that it owuld be delivered by 11.

The next day I got ANOTHER call from Proflowers (@ 2pm) saying that they still didn't have the correct flowers...could they substitute roses for the tulips? I said "yes!!!!! But wait," it was supposed to be there by 11 am!" The caller said ..."o it was?...well, because of the florist not having the certain flowers you requested it has not been delivered yet" I said.."I did not request anything unusual...I selected from your website!" He said that somethimes this happens but rest assured it will be delivered this afternoon and it will be a BIG, premium, beautiful arrangenment! He apologized again and again.

I finally got a call from my mom@ 7 pm. The arrangemnet had been delived @6:30 pm. I asked her if it was big? She said (not knowing anything about the last 2 days!) no, not really. It's a cute arrngemnt. "CUTE" I said??!! "yeah" she answered. I asked her to send me a picture but she really doesn't know how to do that. She then read the card to me that I wrote (on-line the website invites you to write a card in your own words.) I remember counting the words I had left to use since there were only so many allowed. I don't remember how many w/o going back to the website (which I will never do again!) She read it to me becasue she said she didn't think I would have written that. THEY CHANGED MY CARD AND DID NOT USE WHAT I WANTED IT TO SAY! I am so angry! How can you do that? Charge me so much to send flowers and then screw it up so BAD! It didn't even say Happy Birthday! The note started out the same but they cut it off short to the point it didn't even make sense! YOu are suppossed to be there for people to help them celebrate lifes events...this was supposed to be a happy day.

I WILL TELL EVERYONE i KNOW ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE AND TO NEVER ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc

We're sorry that you experienced a problem with your Florist Express order. If the florist changed the message on your card and didn't deliver something acceptable, we'll make it right for you. Please give me a call at 888-855-3486 -Steve