1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 28

They never returned my call and never issued a credit.

Original review posted by user Feb 26

I ordered my daughter flowers for her birthday/Valentines a couple years ago and they were not at all like the picture.They looked like they were on their last leg.

They offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase. Well, there was no way to use that discount by ordering online but I I thought I would give them another try. BIG mistake! Again, I ordered for my daughters birthday/Valentines.

Not only was I embarrassed when she sent me the photo but so was she with her coworkers. The roses had specks on them which appeared to be a disease along with looking wilted. Never again! I called the company and could barely understand the guy and he listened to my complaint said I would have to call back they were having trouble.

He gives me another # and I call and you have to leave a voice mail. They have never responded to my call or issue. I spent almost $50.

for awful looking flowers.Never again!

Review about: Proflowers Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Unacceptable.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1308513

We're so sorry that happened.This certainly doesn't meet our standards.

We will make it up to you. Please email your order information to our Resolution Team at: socialcs@sm.proflowers.com and they will get back to you with a resolution.

Thank you.–Sandy