I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had since childhood and I loved the idea of her taking this bush out of the planter, putting it in the yard, and thinking of her mother every time she looked at it. When I went to the funeral it was nowhere in sight so I started taking notice trying to find it. At this point I was worried that my plant hadn't been shipped at all. When I finally found what was sent with my card I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a small basket, barely larger than the small box of tissues sitting next to it, with some mixed plants in it, nothing she would be removing and planting in her yard that would have her thinking of her mom for years to come and certainly nothing I would have picked if it had been offered in the first place. To say I was mad would be an understatement but more than that I was disappointed because of how much I knew the plant would have meant to my friend.
I called Pro Flowers the next day and after speaking with several people the best they could do for me was a 40% refund. All I really wanted was for them to send the Azalea to her but since the funeral was already over they wouldn't send it because it would have been a change of address. Now I'm out the 60% of the original price for the hideous arrangement they sent plus the shipping and service charges (they weren't going to refund any of that) and the amount it's going to cost me to go buy a bush for my friend because that's what I wanted her to have in the first place and Pro Flowers took that opportunity away.
I know they are sometimes forced to make substitutions but this wasn't even close to comparable in style, size, price range, or color. Needless to say, I will never order from Pro Flowers again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "I ordered a lush looking mum in a ceramic turkey for my Mother-in-law for Thanksgiving to use as a center piece for our family gathering. Luckily I was there to..."
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "I went to a steak and shake on 9/29/14. My step father and I sat down to eat lunch, first the waitress was extremely slow and rude. Secondly I ordered..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013. She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered. Flowers were not what was ordered and they..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."