I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had since childhood and I loved the idea of her taking this bush out of the planter, putting it in the yard, and thinking of her mother every time she looked at it. When I went to the funeral it was nowhere in sight so I started taking notice trying to find it. At this point I was worried that my plant hadn't been shipped at all. When I finally found what was sent with my card I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a small basket, barely larger than the small box of tissues sitting next to it, with some mixed plants in it, nothing she would be removing and planting in her yard that would have her thinking of her mom for years to come and certainly nothing I would have picked if it had been offered in the first place. To say I was mad would be an understatement but more than that I was disappointed because of how much I knew the plant would have meant to my friend.
I called Pro Flowers the next day and after speaking with several people the best they could do for me was a 40% refund. All I really wanted was for them to send the Azalea to her but since the funeral was already over they wouldn't send it because it would have been a change of address. Now I'm out the 60% of the original price for the hideous arrangement they sent plus the shipping and service charges (they weren't going to refund any of that) and the amount it's going to cost me to go buy a bush for my friend because that's what I wanted her to have in the first place and Pro Flowers took that opportunity away.
I know they are sometimes forced to make substitutions but this wasn't even close to comparable in style, size, price range, or color. Needless to say, I will never order from Pro Flowers again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "I go to college and wanted to surprise my mom with flowers since my dad is out of the country until next month. Since I rarely get to go back..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "Like another reviewer, I had the gold not orange granules, a little black too, but mostly these tiny gold, round granules like grains of sand or salt, as you can..."