State: New York Clear all filters (60 of 1329 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

ProFlowers review in New York, New York: Dead flowers for Vday

What a joke - my long distance bf sent me Valentine's Day flowers and I got a bunch of limp dead and soggy flowers. What a waste of $80!!!!!!!!! They didn't include the vase he paid for either. I am so sad that this is how I will remember Valentine's Day this year. I spent the day alone and worked late and was really expecting something nice. We have ordered from them before but this experience was a total fail. I would recommend that you AVOID this e-tailer at all costs as special occasions are too precious to destroy for others!
jhernandez

Please allow me to be of service with you and this order. Please provide me with your order number at cssocial@proflowers.com.

We want to make sure you are taken care of and I look forward to helping you. -Mike @ProFlowers

ProFlowers review in New York, New York: THEY RUINED VALINTINES DAY

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ORDER WAS PLACED BACK ON JANUARY 6TH FOR DELIVERY ON FEB 14TH AND YOU MANAGED TO SCREW IT UP AND NOT DELIVER IT AT ALL.I SAT ON HOLD WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OVER 2 HOURS AND ALL THEY COULD DO IS ISSUE A NEW ORDER FOR DELIVERY ON FEB 15TH I TOLD THEM IT HAD TO BE THERE BEFORE NOON YET THE *** REP YOU HAVE WORKING THERE PUT IT THROUGH AS A STANDARD DELIVERY THEN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR MORE MONEY THEN THE ORIGIONAL ORDER THE NEW ORDER NUMBER IS TAGTRA1HL82B. I WANT A FULL REFUND OF BOTH ORDERS AND AN ANSWER AS TO WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON THERE NICHOLAS FORNARIO
jhernandez

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers review in Newburgh, New York: Over priced flowers that look nothing like pictures on site!! You can do better dealing with local florist or getting them at the grocery store.

My husband sent me flowers for valentines Day. Totally disappointed in the quality of the flowers and they look nothing like the picture on their site. He could have done better getting flowers from the local grocery store and not even come near to spending the $100 Proflowers charged him. He is not the type to complain so he won't contact them but vows to never use them again and to pass the word on to others he knows. It is too bad he didn't see this site before he spent his hard earned money dealing with this company. Warning to all you men out there trying to do nice for your Ladies ... Stay away from Proflowers.

@jhernandez

After completing an online satisfaction survey, my husband received an email from proflowers stating they would give him a percentage off (I think it was 25%) his next order. Too little too late. He will definitely not be doing business with this company ever again.

ProFlowers review in New York, New York: Wilted and unopened

Ordered flowers for my wife on Valentines day. Flowers looked beautiful on line.They were delivered in a box and looked nothing like they did on their website. When the box was opened 90% of the flowers were unopened and the rest were wilted. My wife sent me a picture and my heart sank. She called me crying and was so was embarrased to get such a horrible bunch of flowers while all her friends at work received beautiful flowers from local flourists in the area, my wife got ***!!! Thank you for ruining my wifes Valentines day. You Should be ashamed of yourself for shipping such garbage that I paid almost $79.00 for. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

This sounds exactly like my day yesterday. My husband ordered the same flowers for me yesterday from this company!

I was so embarrassed to receive them. Mine too were unopened and half of the leaves were wilted.

I called my husband crying and he felt awful, so I totally feel your pain. We will never ever buy from them again...

Tags
  • Valentine's Day
  • Wife

ProFlowers review in Schenectady, New York: Failed Same Day, & Next Day Delivery

Ordered flowers for Sunday delivery, wasn't delivered, called Monday, and was advised will definitely deliver Monday by 1 pm the latest, Flowers NOT DELIVERED at 1 pm, called back at 5:15 pm, was advised will definitely deliver by 8 pm Monday night, .. FLOWERS NOT DELIVERED!! called at 8:30 pm and spoke with "MARY" and was told NO REFUND would be given!! Asked for supervisor, and she LIED and SAID, No supervisors on duty, really !!! Had to argue for 30 minutes to GET A SUPERVISOR, finally finds one, who issues REFUND but FLOWERS still NOT DELIVERED !!! Told, supervisor Adam, Mary should be FIRED ! Lousy Customer Service, Lousy LOCAL Delivery people!!! STICK WITH 1-800 FLOWERS because Proflowers are TERRIBLE! and a waste of TIME AND MONEY !!!
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

It should be called "No Flowers," not ProFlowers

On November 15 I ordered a potted orchid to be delivered to my mother in Scottsdale, AZ, for her birthday on November 23rd. ProFlowers guaranteed delivery for that day. The plant never arrived, and it was only after I scrutinized the tracking that I discovered they weren't going to be delivered until four days AFTER the promised delivery date. When I went online to complain, they offered to refund the "care and handling" and shipping charge. No explanation of what happened, no offer to expedite a new shipment. Ruined my gift to my mom, who is 87 this year. Never again.
Proflowers Plant
Scheduled a delivery on Friday, September 7th for Sunday, September 9th - son getting married and wanted to send he and fiance a surprise before the wedding!! ProFlowers called 3PM Sunday to tell me that they could not find 2 of the flowers shown for the bouquet I...
jhernandez

We apologize that our florist dropped the ball. We work really hard to ensure that all of our deliveries are made as they were ordered. If in this case, we let you down, we'll make it right.

If you haven't gotten this resolved to your satisfaction, please let me know and I'll make it right for you. Send me an email or give me a call with your order number.

Steve K

ProFlowers

cssocial@providecommerce.com

888-855-3486

Proflowers Bouquet

ProFlowers sucks (again)

FWIW this company messed up on both orders I placed through them. First, they billed for add-ons that were not delivered. Second, they neglected to include a card. In their defense, they refunded the amount of the first order. Today, they only offered to resend the card and deduct $5.00. Both times left a bad taste in my mouth. Isn't sending someone flowers supposed to be an uplifting experience for sender and recipient? I spoke with "Bill," supposedly a customer service representative, during business hours. I asked why they bothered taking an order from me a second time if they couldn't deliver the good, as I was promised they would after they messed up the first order. Now mind you, this first order was messed up severely. I ordered a regular bouquet with an upgrade to the arrangement and a premium vase. The arrangement arrived baseless and without upgrade. I saw this first hand at my fiance's home. Who do ProFlowers think they are kidding? Do they figure that we, as consumers, won't find out what ended up being delivered? That we won't know whether or not we are being shorted? No more trusting them. They suck. Over and oer.
milkman48halfpints

:) . O.K., they made good on my order. They went overboard trying to give me 20% off to try them again.

After calling ProFlowers special media team at 1-888-855-3486 and speaking with Amy, I was issued a full refund and am satisfied enough with the level of care that I will do business with them again.

Please see additional general comments I have written in regard to national flower delivery companies:

"Would ProFlowers would have tried to "make good" on order errors had I not discovered them myself? Surely the recipients of most floral deliveries don't know what they are supposed to be getting. You could also think about how problematic it might be to receive a delivery and not know who it is from. For some people, and in this day and age, this could make them lose sleep at night. "Who could have sent me flowers and why wouldn't they have sent a card?"

Over my 40 year history of having many floral deliveries arrive incomplete, without a card, or not as purchased, I have come to the conclusion that many sellers take advantage of the consumers knowing weak communications between people during times of grief and celebration which can act to gloss over company errors. How many times are flower orders placed for funerals, weddings, bar mitzvahs, etc., where it might come across as inappropriate for the sender to ask recipients if the flower order arrived correctly. A two for two in an order:error ratio suggests they are working out systemic bugs."

Dear Milkman,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your missing card message and any order total discrepancies. We also are truly sorry that your experience with us was negative. Please know, this is not typical of our service. We know we cannot bring back the original intention of your gift, but we would like to further assist you. Please reach out to us at 1-888-855-3486 and we will make this right. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 888.855.3486

E-mail: cssocial@providecommerce.com

“Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter:

@ProFlowers | @ProPlants | @RedEnvelope |@CherryMoonFarms | @Shari's Berries | @PCGifts

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Arrangement

ProFlowers review in Cambria Heights, New York: Twice delivered awful flkowers!!!

This is the second awful batch of flowers my Daughter recieved, these flowers I didn't have to pay for, because of the poor quality of my last order and I had a coupon! Once again these flowers came fully bloomed, when they are suppose to come in bud form to last longer...these flowers look nothing like the picture you have on your website, I don't know who controls the way these flowers turn out, but they need to be replaced by someone who can do a good job!! These flowers are just aweful...I am disgusted in the way these flowers look! When you show a picture of a product maybe you should show the way they are really going to look when delivered!! People should not pay good money to get bad flowers...this is insane and you people shoul be ashamed of yourselves for not once, but twice ruining the gift I sent to my first time pregnant daughter!!!

I had the exact thing happen to me. The first bouquet wasn't what was pictured so they offered to send a second, saying that if there was a description then those specific flowers would be in the bouquet.

Not true!! The next bouquet didn't have some of the flowers listed and looked nothing like the picture again.

I will never use them again! Buyer beware!!

jhernandez

We're sorry if the flowers being sent to your daughter aren't arriving in good condition. If you give us a call, we'll make it right for you, and then we can investigate if there is a problem at some point in our distribution and shipping to her area, because we work hard to ensure timely and quality deliveries and want our customers to be delighted with their gifts. 888-855-3486 -Steve @ProFlowers

Proflowers Coupon

Proflowers

SCAM!! Order today and you will be ordering for ever. Made a legit order last year. This year another was placed without my approval. Contacts with the company have been allusive and vague. They stated that they will not respond the fraud victims or banks...Nice as a consumer...BEWARE of some automatic ordering by clicking "next" , then when when there is a question, no customer servcice, no call back, no response to emails...My next step is with the Attorney General of NYS, as well as those who endorse this product....This is what give internet shopping a bad name...Never again!!!! CAUTION when dealing with this company.
jhernandez

We apologize for any difficulty you have had in this matter. ProFlowers understands that identity theft is a serious problem and a serious crime and will cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency which contacts us regarding it.

However, due to liability issues, we cannot divulge order details in cases of suspected fraud to private parties. If you do believe your order was fraudulent, we highly suggest filing a police report and reporting the charge to your bank so they can take the appropriate steps to reverse it for you.

If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to reach out to me at 888-855-3486 and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

I will not, however, be able to give you any information regarding your specific order. -Steve @ProFlowers

Review
#319693 Review #319693 is a subjective opinion of poster.