State: New York Clear all filters (58 of 1323 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

ProFlowers in New York, New York - Deceptive Pricing Pratices and HORRIBLE customer servic

Deceptive pricing with tons of unexplained add ons that do not show up on the purchase page, only on your paypal / cc statements. So a $50 order ended up an $80 order. Hidden additional fees included separate charges delivery, weekend delivery and next day delivery. When I contacted customer service, I got the standard snarky non-apology apology, "we're sorry you are too *** to figure out our pricing," which makes me crazy and angry. Several complaint eventually led to an auto-reply "we are following up, etc." Like 5 of then so far. Net net, I paid $30 more on a $40 order than I expected. Do not purchase - another reason to go local!
I liked
  • Prices
  • Selection
  • Unacceptable
I didn't like
  • Absolutely disgusted

Short Review on July 19, 2016

A friend was in the hospital dying of cancer. I ordered flowers for Saturday delivery. Proflowers called me FOUR DAYS LATER, on the following Tuesday evening (today), to let me know there was a problem with my order and it had not yet been delivered. My friend has been DEAD FOR THREE DAYS! She died the day after the flowers should have been delivered! Shockingly terrible service. I am devastated.
Show

Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York

I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and the second picture is what She got!!! Plus the flowers aren't fresh And not just that, when you go to Check out they give you a price and after you pay a whole significant amount $$$$$ show up, this is a a joke, so disappointed never again will buy with them, I don't recommend it no one.
1.2

Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York
This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping and other fees. This is a scam that Proflowers has going on. Allegedly, they will be sending another arrangement just as the one pictured on their website (lets see about that
1.6

Proflowers Valentines Day Flowers Review from Wappingers Falls, New York

I ordered flowers 3 weeks before valentines day to be delivered to my girlfriends job to surprise her. On the website the flowers and things I picked out looked beautiful and the total cost was over $160. But I was willing to pay based on what I was seeing. On 3 separate occasions Proflowers took the money out of my bank account and put it back in. So I called the customer service line that was provided in my confirmation email to make sure my order was not cancelled. According to what is advertised Proflowers is an American based company. The woman who picked up told me in very terrible English that their office was in the Philippines. Now... she had such a hard time understanding what I had already explained in this review that she explained the process they use to ship flowers to me. Not only did she tell me the flowers were not going to arrive like shown in the picture but she told me all 36 of the roses I ordered were going to be "in bud form". This was when I asked for her supervisor. After a fewe minute hold a man with a bad accent came on the phone and I explained how unhappy I was with the advertising of their company. How it was going to be an embarrassment for my pregnant girlfriend to relieve flowers that look terrible at her job. He apologized and told me he would give me a full refund. I had explained that I did not want the flowers shipped, I did not want my credit card charged, and I certainly did not want to do business with them ever again. He told me it was too late to cancel the order and he had to charge my card because it had already shipped. Well if you order flowers from them they give you a tracking number for your order. It said when I tracked the order that it had not been shipped yet. So he lied to me. I also received an email 2 days later that it had finally shipped. He lied to me. Straight out. The order was to be delivered on the Friday before valentines day and dealing with their customer service department did me no good so I had to order flowers from a local florist. That had cost me 191 dollars to get the order ready and to her on time since this was all last minute issuse. Remember.... I had ordered the flowers 3 weeks earlier. So now I had no money in my banking account for valentines day because I had to pay for both orders even though proflowers could have canceled. So it gets worse. The flowers that finally arrived at my girlfriends job from proflowers were halfbudded and almost all dead. She didnt even want to take them out of the box they arrived in. This company is a complete scam. They ruined my valentines day with my future wife and future child's mother, embarrassed my girlfriend in front of all her co workers, lied to me, and falsely advertised their products. They have a guarantee if you follow directions and I don't see how tfollowing instructions is possible if the flowers show up dead in the box. I would have gladly shown pictures but they went in the garbage at her job.
1.9

ProFlowers in New York, New York - Changed quality of ease of site use

I TRIED UNSUCESSFULLY TO ORDER FLOWERS FOR MY WIFE FOR VALENTINES DAY.I have used this site before with no problems,after three attempts and seeing the price jump by $30. i cancelled and tried again the next day,this time when i put in my address the message came up no such place! we have lived here for 2 yrs and get deliveries from the major, carriers every month,today i tried again and had problems so i tried calling and was trying to give information to someone who could barely speak english,after repeating the answers multiple times i cancelled and hung up.Im sorry that they have become too difficult to deal with i will be using a local florest!
Show

ProFlowers in New York, New York - Really Bad Service!

My husband ordered flowers for his daughter's birthday to be delivered on Saturday, December 26. Her birthday was December 27. They were not delivered, and when he called, they told him they would be delivered on Sunday, December 27. They were NOT. They then promised Monday, but by that time he was disgusted and cancelled the order. Today, I received flowers from him for my birthday (which he ordered when he ordered his daughter's). The flowers are exactly one week early (birthday is Jan. 5). These people cannot seem to get it right.

Proflowers - Flowers Review from Staten Island, New York

I ordered flowers for a family members wake to be delivered at 4pm they were delivered at 10:22am, they some how disappeared.Proflowers did not follow my instructions I was embarrassed will never ever use this company again. Do not advise anyone else to. The funeral Director signed for them at 10:22am and told me for 106.00 that your telling me you paid for they weren't worth $25.00, I have used this company before for out of my state wakes I don't even know now if those arraignments even looked like the ones I ordered. I will never order or suggest this company to anyone ever again. I have never been so embarrassed as I was FRIDAY evening in front of our family searching for flowers during a time of grieving for a one night viewing. I HAVE READ OTHER COMPLAINTS AND ONLY ONE WAS RESOLVED OUT OF OVER 975 complaints..... NEVER AGAIN AND I WILL BE TAKUNG THIS FURTHER...
Show

I call florists direct now...ProFlowers has let me down too often.

I sent a bouquet to my daughter-in-law as a surprise, but I was the one surprised when I arrived at her house and found a very dinky bouquet instead of the one promised on the picture. ProFlowers , perhaps you need to find new florists or new pictures in order to be more honest. I have sent flowers through ProFlowers as Mother's Day gifts, Birthday gifts, Anniversary gifts, and just saying I love you gifts, but after seeing what they sent to my daughter-in-law, I won't use them any longer. Instead, I now look online for a florist near the homes of relatives and friends and ask what they can do for me at decent prices. It has been working out so much better.

ProFlowers in Levittown, New York - Delivery Fees for Mothers Day

The advertisements I receive from this company are really deceptive. I love getting advertisements in my email saying that flowers are 20% off or whatever. They suck you in with the promise of low prices. Then when you are checking out on the website they tack on a standard delivery fee, care & handling and weekend standard delivery fees. I had to buy three of the same type of arrangement so you would think that @ 23.99 the total cost would be around 90. The delivery charges and tax were more then the flowers. The flowers cost me 71.97 and the rest cost me 72.54 for a grand total of 144.51. I'm not saying that something like a flower can be shipped well in advance. I'm just saying why can;t they put the standard delivery costs in the advertisement. If I was aware of the actual cost, disregarding tax, I would probably have picked flowers up at the grocery store. Why can't they include standard delivery in the quoted price and not when I've already made up my mind. Never ordering from this company ever, ever, ever again!!!