State: New York Product: Proflowers Coupon Clear all filters (2 of 18 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

ProFlowers in Cambria Heights, New York - Twice delivered awful flkowers!!!

This is the second awful batch of flowers my Daughter recieved, these flowers I didn't have to pay for, because of the poor quality of my last order and I had a coupon! Once again these flowers came fully bloomed, when they are suppose to come in bud form to last longer...these flowers look nothing like the picture you have on your website, I don't know who controls the way these flowers turn out, but they need to be replaced by someone who can do a good job!! These flowers are just aweful...I am disgusted in the way these flowers look! When you show a picture of a product maybe you should show the way they are really going to look when delivered!! People should not pay good money to get bad flowers...this is insane and you people shoul be ashamed of yourselves for not once, but twice ruining the gift I sent to my first time pregnant daughter!!!

I had the exact thing happen to me. The first bouquet wasn't what was pictured so they offered to send a second, saying that if there was a description then those specific flowers would be in the bouquet.

Not true!! The next bouquet didn't have some of the flowers listed and looked nothing like the picture again.

I will never use them again! Buyer beware!!

jhernandez

We're sorry if the flowers being sent to your daughter aren't arriving in good condition. If you give us a call, we'll make it right for you, and then we can investigate if there is a problem at some point in our distribution and shipping to her area, because we work hard to ensure timely and quality deliveries and want our customers to be delighted with their gifts. 888-855-3486 -Steve @ProFlowers

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Proflowers Coupon

ProFlowers in New York, New York - Pro Flowers Suck Don't Use them

I ordered some flowers for the first time from Pro Flowers. I received a special offer from Amazon for a coupon for $15 to receive $30 worth of flowers.They sent the wrong flowers, no chocolates as promised and no card. Stay away! Avoid them. Even though they refunded my money it was a big disappointment on Valentines Day not to get what you ordered. Also BEWARE of the hidden charges they don't tell you about. They add on a service charge, a same day delivery charge and so on. A really disappointing experience. If you want to be certain you get the right flowers, use your local flower store!
jhernandez

Sorry to hear about the bad experience you had; it isn't typical of our service. We have a full satisfaction guarantee and if you give me a call, I'll make it right for you.

We also apologize for the bad experience that you had with our online order form. All of our orders will have an additional shipping and handling fee. We attempt to be as transparent as possible when it comes to the fees. When you see multiple fees for delivery, that is our decision to be up front and explain exactly what and why the delivery charges are being applied to your order, instead of simply providing one cumulative fee. We understand that shipping costs add an additional expense to your gift and work closely with our partners to minimize those costs. However, our flowers are obtained directly from the growers, hand packed, and shipped overnight to ensure that you receive a high quality product that lives up to our Seven Day Freshness Guarantee. We're confident that even with shipping, our prices are competitive for the product we ship out. However, we also strive to fill every order exactly as it was placed, and if your gift did not arrive as you expected it to, please give me a call and I'll make it right for you. My number is 866-526-9426 -Steve

Wperez - We work closely with our carriers to ensure timely, high quality deliveries. If you feel like your order was mishandled, please give me a call.

Proflowers suck bad... Had stuffed in box un bloomed flowers sittin on my foor step and looked nothin like the picture...

Also no card or anything...

They had a delivery fee, service fee, valetines dilvery fee and a garenteed delivery day fee... *** rediculus

I ordered $140.00 worth of long stem roses for valentines from these people and it was the worst arrangement ever. 1st of all the roses came in a stuffed box and it did not look anything like the pictures.

2nd UPS dropped them of at a back door (unattended) of my GF's business building.... I don't recommend "ProFlowers" to NO ONE.

my valentines day flowes SUCK! nenver use pro flowers!!!!

View more comments (3)