State: New York Product: Proflowers Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 37 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

They dont help Proflowers sucks

2.8
I order flowers for a funeral and want them delivered the day before just incase and you still cant get them there ontime. Then when I call in the day of the funeral you wont tell me the name of the florist then put me on hold for a supervisor for over 20min. There is no due overs with a funeral. Then you send me this email saying here's a refund? This company is no good. -----Original Message-----From: order-status To: nycp333 Sent: Sat, Nov 1, 2014 11:40 amSubject: Confirmation of Your Refund Thank you for contacting us. Your credit card has been refunded for order 441833232512 in the amount of $83.95. Please allow a maximum of 5-7 business days for your refund to fully process, depending on your financial institution. If there is anything else we can be of assistance with, we are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we look forward to serving you. Doug Chaplin Head of Customer Care 1-866-526-9426
Review