State: New York City: Rochester Clear all filters (10 of 1329 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

I call florists direct now...ProFlowers has let me down too often.

I sent a bouquet to my daughter-in-law as a surprise, but I was the one surprised when I arrived at her house and found a very dinky bouquet instead of the one promised on the picture. ProFlowers , perhaps you need to find new florists or new pictures in order to be more honest. I have sent flowers through ProFlowers as Mother's Day gifts, Birthday gifts, Anniversary gifts, and just saying I love you gifts, but after seeing what they sent to my daughter-in-law, I won't use them any longer. Instead, I now look online for a florist near the homes of relatives and friends and ask what they can do for me at decent prices. It has been working out so much better.
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Proflowers Flowers Review

Flowers were a gift to have arrived on Friday- Friday,no flowers arrived. Flowers were on UPS truck until they arrived frozen on Monday. Even unfrozen these were the cheapest smallest crummiest most pathetic flowers; they in no way resembled the website photo. Avoid this company they ship garbage flowers.
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

They dont help Proflowers sucks

2.8
I order flowers for a funeral and want them delivered the day before just incase and you still cant get them there ontime. Then when I call in the day of the funeral you wont tell me the name of the florist then put me on hold for a supervisor for over 20min. There is no due overs with a funeral. Then you send me this email saying here's a refund? This company is no good. -----Original Message-----From: order-status To: nycp333 Sent: Sat, Nov 1, 2014 11:40 amSubject: Confirmation of Your Refund Thank you for contacting us. Your credit card has been refunded for order 441833232512 in the amount of $83.95. Please allow a maximum of 5-7 business days for your refund to fully process, depending on your financial institution. If there is anything else we can be of assistance with, we are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we look forward to serving you. Doug Chaplin Head of Customer Care 1-866-526-9426
Service
Proflowers Customer Care

ProFlowers review in Rochester, New York: Mother's Day Flowers 2013

So embarresed, i ordered a 50.00 dollar flower arrangement that look beautiful on the website at Pro Flowers. When my mom recieved them they were almost DEAD, petals almost ALL falling off!! i can't believe how terriable they looked. Plus the Chocolate (ROCKY MOUNTAIN) was hard and gross. I will never order from Pro Flowers again.....Where ever you people get your flowers from, you def. should not get them from there anymore!How can or could any company be sending almost all dead flowers to any one any where in the first place, unreal. - Angry in Rochester Ny.

did you phone them for a replacement? They will replace, but instead off complaining here, call THEM.

Think about the holiday you are calling during. This is typical when ordering flowers on line during a big flower holiday. They will send a replacement, but you have to give them a chance to fix it.

Are you perfect?! lol

#651925

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

Yeah i just got my 64 dollar bouquet and some flowers were replaced with the cheap purple things and carnations. The two large roses where replaced with Sun flowers. I have seen better looking arrangements at walmart husband got scammed

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Arrangement
Scheduled a delivery on Friday, September 7th for Sunday, September 9th - son getting married and wanted to send he and fiance a surprise before the wedding!! ProFlowers called 3PM Sunday to tell me that they could not find 2 of the flowers shown for the bouquet I...
jhernandez

We apologize that our florist dropped the ball. We work really hard to ensure that all of our deliveries are made as they were ordered. If in this case, we let you down, we'll make it right.

If you haven't gotten this resolved to your satisfaction, please let me know and I'll make it right for you. Send me an email or give me a call with your order number.

Steve K

cssocial@providecommerce.com

888-855-3486

Proflowers Bouquet

ProFlowers sucks (again)

FWIW this company messed up on both orders I placed through them. First, they billed for add-ons that were not delivered. Second, they neglected to include a card. In their defense, they refunded the amount of the first order. Today, they only offered to resend the card and deduct $5.00. Both times left a bad taste in my mouth. Isn't sending someone flowers supposed to be an uplifting experience for sender and recipient? I spoke with "Bill," supposedly a customer service representative, during business hours. I asked why they bothered taking an order from me a second time if they couldn't deliver the good, as I was promised they would after they messed up the first order. Now mind you, this first order was messed up severely. I ordered a regular bouquet with an upgrade to the arrangement and a premium vase. The arrangement arrived baseless and without upgrade. I saw this first hand at my fiance's home. Who do ProFlowers think they are kidding? Do they figure that we, as consumers, won't find out what ended up being delivered? That we won't know whether or not we are being shorted? No more trusting them. They suck. Over and oer.
milkman48halfpints

:) . O.K., they made good on my order. They went overboard trying to give me 20% off to try them again.

After calling ProFlowers special media team at 1-888-855-3486 and speaking with Amy, I was issued a full refund and am satisfied enough with the level of care that I will do business with them again.

Please see additional general comments I have written in regard to national flower delivery companies:

"Would ProFlowers would have tried to "make good" on order errors had I not discovered them myself? Surely the recipients of most floral deliveries don't know what they are supposed to be getting. You could also think about how problematic it might be to receive a delivery and not know who it is from. For some people, and in this day and age, this could make them lose sleep at night. "Who could have sent me flowers and why wouldn't they have sent a card?"

Over my 40 year history of having many floral deliveries arrive incomplete, without a card, or not as purchased, I have come to the conclusion that many sellers take advantage of the consumers knowing weak communications between people during times of grief and celebration which can act to gloss over company errors. How many times are flower orders placed for funerals, weddings, bar mitzvahs, etc., where it might come across as inappropriate for the sender to ask recipients if the flower order arrived correctly. A two for two in an order:error ratio suggests they are working out systemic bugs."

Dear Milkman,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your missing card message and any order total discrepancies. We also are truly sorry that your experience with us was negative. Please know, this is not typical of our service. We know we cannot bring back the original intention of your gift, but we would like to further assist you. Please reach out to us at 1-888-855-3486 and we will make this right. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 888.855.3486

E-mail: cssocial@providecommerce.com

“Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter:

@ProFlowers | @ProPlants | @RedEnvelope |@CherryMoonFarms | @Shari's Berries | @PCGifts

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers

SCAM!! Order today and you will be ordering for ever. Made a legit order last year. This year another was placed without my approval. Contacts with the company have been allusive and vague. They stated that they will not respond the fraud victims or banks...Nice as a consumer...BEWARE of some automatic ordering by clicking "next" , then when when there is a question, no customer servcice, no call back, no response to emails...My next step is with the Attorney General of NYS, as well as those who endorse this product....This is what give internet shopping a bad name...Never again!!!! CAUTION when dealing with this company.
jhernandez

We apologize for any difficulty you have had in this matter. ProFlowers understands that identity theft is a serious problem and a serious crime and will cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency which contacts us regarding it.

However, due to liability issues, we cannot divulge order details in cases of suspected fraud to private parties. If you do believe your order was fraudulent, we highly suggest filing a police report and reporting the charge to your bank so they can take the appropriate steps to reverse it for you.

If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to reach out to me at 888-855-3486 and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

I will not, however, be able to give you any information regarding your specific order. -Steve @ProFlowers

Review
#319693 Review #319693 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Proflowers is Incompetent, Unreliable and Unprofessional

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday. I specificed a specific delivery date that was offered. Upon completing checkout, they identified a different date than the one specified in the order. Then they delivered the item on neither the date I specified or the date they gave me. Then they sent a confirmatory email giving me the wrong date they delivered it!!!!!!! Of course I know the real date since my mother wrote me an email after getting the item!! This company is totallly clueless!! Dont use them at all...they have no idea what they are doing and you certainly can't count on the flowers being delivered according to the date you request and pay for!!! By the way..their website also redirects to another related company which does not offer the same products. TERRIBLE and dishonest.
jhernandez

We're sorry if you had problems with out online order process; that isn't typical. If you had problems getting the product for the date you wanted online, our customer service center is staffed 24/7 to assist you, and they can make modifications to ensure you get the date you want as long as the product is available for that day.

If your product wasn't delivered ont he day that you were told it was going to arrive, however, that's not acceptable, and we'll make it right for you. If you haven't gotten this taken care of for you in a satisfactory manner, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve

As far as site redirection, there are only two sites that can be accessed from ProFlowers.com (aside from the links to our other brands like Shari's Berries or Cherry Moon Farms) and FloristExpress.net.

Florist Express is a sister company to ProFlowers that offers hand delivered florist arrangements for items that ProFlowers cannot provide, for same day service, or for people who prefer hand delivered bouquets. It is correct that FloristExpress does not offer the same products as ProFlowers, and that is why its products are intentionally kept on a separate site in order to reduce confusion.

Proflowers Flowers
I can't believe that any company would continue to sponsor Rush Limbaugh, let along offer a discount for typing "Rush" into the promo code microphone. This is disgraceful! I know they are recieving a huge amount of email and calls regading customers who are angry. Can...

Why don't you support Rush Limbaugh? Afraid of the truth? Crawl back under your rock.

View more comments

1.5
Compare ProFlowers vs 1800Flowers

Latest Question

ProFlowers Questions

ProFlowers review in Rochester, New York: Brown, crispy flowers for Mother's day.

My husband ordered me the 24 rainbow roses from ProFlowers. He also ordered the lavender spa kit and the chocolates to go with it to the tune of approximately $90. The roses look like complete ***, the spa stuff smells horrendous, and the chocolates were stale. I can assure you that we will NEVER order from them again. I tried to contact them, but they stated that there was nothing that could be done. I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. For the expense, the quality should have been a lot better. Thanks, ProFlowers for ruining my Mother's day gift. I only hope all of yours are ruined as well.
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

jaynee h

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.

I placed an order for 2 dozen assorted roses earlier this week for Mother's Day. I wanted them delivered on Friday so that they would be there on Saturday when I arrived.

I must say that I was very unhappy with the flowers. They were supposed to be assorted roses as shown on the website, but they were all red and white with two orange - no pink and no yellow. They were very skimpy and some of them looked as though they have already peaked with their appearance. Several of the white ones had brown, crispy edges on them.

I have ordered many times from other online florists and local florists and have NEVER received such a disappointment.

View more comments (3)