Leicester, Massachusetts

I have never filed a complaint online until now.What a nightmare dealing with this company.

They did not ship my wife's mothers day flowers and after 2 phone calls and 3 emails later I haven't received any satisfactory response. Each time I have spoken with an outsourced individual and each time I was required to re-state the problem with a least 20 minutes of hold time. Each email response contradicted the prior email giving me false information and remedies/codes that did not work.

I have a passion now to spread the word about this horrible (lack of customer service) company.RH in GA

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #944886

Pro flowers has the most getto people working for them canceled my order they said I would not be charged and then took the money out anyways six days latter I have Ben waiting for ''call back " and nothing yet worst company ever

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300253

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers.I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426.Sallie

I agree completely with this post.ProFlowers, and particularly ProFlowers Florist Express have the worst and most frustrating customer service I have ever encountered.

The company was supposed to deliver flowers to my mother, and although they LIED and said that the flowers were signed for, they never arrived. After five separate phone calls to Proflowers and weeks of trying to get either a refund or the flowers delivered, there has been absolutely no movement. They won't tell me the name of the florist responsible, and ProFlowers representatives take absolutely no responsibility for this extremely frustrating and fruitless process.

Don't use ProFlowers!

They are really unreliable and have terrible terrible customer service.

At this point I'm not even angry because I'd like to have my money back, I'm just angry that there has been such a reprehensible stream of ineffective, lying customer service representatives.Proflowers is the WORST online flower service I have ever encountered, and I will never use ProFlowers again.

I have had the same experiance with proflowers myself and other florists.I do not even purchase any flowers from any telefloral, proflowers, etc.

because the quality is usually very bad and disappointing. If I want flowers, I go to my local grocery store or walmart.

At least I can see what I am purchasing.Because of such poor service and poor products, I feel most florists should be out of business.