Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this 100 wordsa a a a a a a a a a and and and and *** is this 100 words yet? I give this is a joke I have to have 100 by now.......oh my gosh this is dumb so how is everyone else doing today? I hope good.. I hope this is 100 words by now it has to be or I am going to give up soon
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary. When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."