Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this 100 wordsa a a a a a a a a a and and and and *** is this 100 words yet? I give this is a joke I have to have 100 by now.......oh my gosh this is dumb so how is everyone else doing today? I hope good.. I hope this is 100 words by now it has to be or I am going to give up soon

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

your fault, sending box flowers to your lady! you deserve it

Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States #946193

Had the same issues,my package came at 8pm Valentine's day.

My box was empty with no chocolate, teddy bear, vase, or my 24 roses.I am trying to get a refund and replacement flowers.

Hard when all they want is to give a refund.Seems unreal

Orono, Maine, United States #946170

I would demand a refund, replacement flowers also chocolates and a teddy bear. This is so low what they did, ruined so many valentines.

to madmomanddaughtergrrrr #983201

How can they replace the flowers, you said you didn't get any flowers. What are they going to replace !!!

emaillisamariegreen

That is so sad!! I hope you can file charges with your credit card company and get your money back.

Wow...and I thought the half order of half dead flowers I got was bad. What a buncha arseholes Proflowers are. :(

Getting to 100 words was funny though!