I've ordered alot of flowers in my day, but this is the FIRST time I've ever had the giftee receive them in a BOX. Now, its quite possible that Proflowers regulars are aware of their delivery method, but nowhere on their website (as of 02/14/2013) does it state this fact, for people who are unaware of how they do things. When speaking with a customer service person I did challenge her to find it on their website, where they state that deliveries are made in a box, and she could not.

Why is this upsetting? Because really, most of what I'm paying for is the originality and creativity of the florist in arranging the flowers and making them look pretty. My valentines day gift to my wife came as flowers in a box which she had to unpack, trim and place into a vase herself. 100% not romantic, I haven't been this embarrassed in quite awhile. She's pretty creative, but the pictures she sent of the final bouquet look nothing like the fancy arrangement that Proflowers uses to convince you to buy the flowers in the first place.

Shame on me for not using a local florist.

Shame on Proflowers for not stating, and stating CLEARLY, that they only ship plain flowers (which is only a quarter of the service a real florist should provide)

To their credit, I did receive a full refund when I called their customer service, but at this point I have to scramble to make alternate plans and that is NOT alright.

I will not be using their service again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers