Carlisle, Pennsylvania

I ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered at her place of employment which is a hospital. I paid extra to have them delivered on a specific date and they weren't deliverable because the hospital was "closed".

I called and had asked for my money back and the customer service was non existent. I then reluctantly, after more than an hour on the phone, most of which I had spent on hold, agreed to allow them to redeliver to our home. On the date they were to be delivered I received a phone call from a stranger wondering why I had sent her flowers.

They were delivered to the completely wrong address. Highly advise that no one order flowers from these scam artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

to S0_Sad Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #607881

Not sure but I ordered flowers for my 6 daughters for Valentine's Day this year to be delivered today at their places of work. The flowers were delivered however all but one of my daughters flowers were wilted only a few flowers were standing up.

I also experienced the hidden charges that others have mentioned. Consider yourself warned....

to S0_Sad Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #607891

Actually I wouldn't have complained at all had my purchase been what it was supposed to be. Fresh and Alive flowers is all I expected.

I had no problem paying the price!

to S0_Sad Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #608017

"As for the hipping charges those are clearly outlines on the website before you check out." >>> NO, they ARE NOT...who TF are you trying to fool here? Furthermore, who has time to *** around with poor customer service and wilted flowers...

people have more pressing matters to contend with.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER...I've already written to Howie Carr about your ***-poor service, only to arrive at YOU...Get with the program, this is not a grand economy to be messin' w/people and their hard-earned money! You are "SO SAD" for coming here with lame excuses for poor services; makes you look worse than you already are!

to Mom of 6 Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #608015

YEP, I used them last year...same story, only they did cut me a break when I called...but the flowers only lasted four days and were hanging low from day one.

What a Farce!

to S0_Sad Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #608012

Where, where does it say that. Give the link so that I can dispute it. Why don't you back up your ridiculous statement??!