New England, North Dakota
1.4K views

Went onto Proflowers.com to order flowers for my mother to be delivered. After hearing the ad on the radio, I thought I could afford an arrangement for $20.

I figured I would be charged somewhat for shipping. What I didn't realize was that they charge for shipping (14.99) and than another 9.99 for them to be delivererd on a weekend. Once I recieved the email confirmation with the breakdown of what was charged, I called the customer service immediately. I was charged in total $52.95 for an arrangement that I thought would cost me $35 at the most!

After waiting on hold for several minutes, I was told I couldn't change or cancel my order in any way due to the high volume of orders.

At least my mother will get some flowers.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

Valley Springs, California, United States #1213266

Wow, 2 seconds after I got the final bill and saw all the additional charges I cancelled twice to make sure. I even went so far as to check the shipping info and found that nothing had been set up.

Customer service did not respond and now the shipping info has been received 4 hours after I cancelled.

My $35 plant is costing a total of $75. That is including a 25% family discount.

Hope the plant lasts a very long time.

I had the same problem with Pro Flowers. They rip you off by NOT telling you hidden fees when you check out.

They also refuse to cancel an order. The operator I spoke to, claimed he could not even find my order number - a complete lie. (they also kept me on hold for over ninety minutes). I had the confirmation email.

Regardless, all you have to do is cancel the payment with the credit card company. Place it in dispute, don't accept the delivery and that's the end of it. Also, NEVER EVER use Pro Flowers again.

It is a disreputable company with unethical business practices.

Will never use them again.. The fees are hidden until you get confirmation

This happened to me too. One of Co worker place an order for our friend who's mother in-law passedaway but she made a mistake on the message (saying mother instead of mother in-law) and we called right away asked them to change the message since they gonna delivery the next 5 days..But they said they can't change it and they are not willing to help in anyway...

They are terrible...absolutely terrible... :(

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.

this happened to me too... and the flowers were just ***!!