Washington, District Of Columbia

I ordered flowers two days before Mother's Day to be delivered on Saturday 5/8/10. I received a confirmation email stating that the flowers would be delivered on 5/8/10 between 9 am and 6 pm.

When I called my mother Saturday night, the day of delivery, the flowers never showed, no phone and no email. At 8:30 pm that same night, I called their 1-888 number and was told the flowers could not be delivered because there was not a local florist able to handle the order.

They had two days to figure this out and out of courtesy, they could have called or emailed to let me know so I could make other arrangements. I demanded a full refund ASAP and then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Upon filing my complaint with the BBB, there were numerous other complaints against this company; I wish I would have done some research beforehand. I will NEVER use this company again, nor will I refer anyone I know to them.

This is a scam company all the way around! I hope and pray in this economy, their doors will be permanently shut.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

This is an update. It's the 15th and they've provided a variety of reasons why the order could not be delivered. I'd like to sue them.

Proflowers's flowers died way too early, what a total rip off. Never again.

Same thing, they keep offering to deliver the flowers at a discount and with an upgrade... They still can't seem to get the flowers delivered! Is there a consumer group or agency I can call about this?

The exact same thing happened to me, thanks for dishonoring my mother on her day.