Never, never take a chance on their rip-off "Grower's Choice." While there's a nice picture and disclaimer about the flowers you might get, if you hate them, you're out. They couldn't give one darn that I got 24 red roses for my mother-in-law. Not even willing to help me out because I need them today.

Customer Service Rep was unbelievably rude and hung up. She told me that "it is what it is - there's nothing we're going to do about it" So I went to 1800flowers.com because I STILL need flowers for tonight.

ALWAYS have flowers sent to yourself if possible. I would have been so embarrassed if my m-i-l received 2 dz red roses (no baby's breath, greens, etc) from her daughter-in-law1! YUCK! But the worst part was the rude and indignant treatment of their CSR, who ended up hanging up on me.

Plenty of online flowers companies. Choose one who is truly a "PRO" BTW, wasted $63 - arrangement "listed as $29.99. Another nod to their outrageous and hidden charges. Just save yourself the aggravation and go somewhere else.

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments