Indianapolis, Indiana

Wanted to take advantage of their Valentines day flower offer as heard on the radio.

Why does 19.99 turn into $35?

19.99 + free vase + std delivery (4.99) the day b4 Valentine's day or Valentines day $34? Shipping was 9.99 not 4.99?

I tried to get the std shipping (4.99) by choosing Mon delivery ($4.99). They added that to the bill and it came out $42. Hilarious. Free shipping with no obligation means giving them your CC# and being obligated (to remember to cancel). No thanks. Whatascam.........Everytime you try to get a deal another spurious /random charge appears. zero sum game save here pay there.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #427610

I apologize for any confusion regarding our shipping charges. Please contact us at 888-855-3486 and I will be more than happy to discuss what services are involved in our charges.

Ugh I did the same thing. they charge you the standard delivery fee of 9.99 the vday fee of 4.99 and a handle and care fee of 2.99.

They aren't clear on how the prices work.

Then if ur not careful on the review your order page you might miss the balance because they put it in small font on the bottom side of the page. :(